Paneer – 200gm
4 tbsp Yogurt
3 tbsp Lemon juice
1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
1 tsp Red chili powder
1/2 tsp tandoori masala powder or all spices (cumin, garam masala)
1 tbsp olive oil
For pizza dough
2 cups Maida/all purpose flour
1 sachet Yeast
1 tsp Sugar
1 tbsp Baking powder
3 tbsp Olive oil.
1/2 cup Black olives
1/2 cup Onions sliced
300 gm Mozzarella cheese grated
1 cup Pizza sauce
1/2 tsp Oregano
1. Cut paneer into cubes.
2. Make the marinade by mixing the yogurt, black pepper, lemon juice,red chili powder, salt and all spice powder together.
3. Pour the marinade over the paneer pieces and leave for marination.
4. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a kadai and fry the paneer pieces until it turns light brown in colour.
The paneer tikka is ready.
To prepare the dough mix together lukewarm water with yeast and sugar. Leave aside for 15 minutes.
Add salt, baking powder, oil and the prepared yeast mixture to the white flour. Knead till a smooth dough in formed and leave aside for 30-40 minutes till the dough doubles in volume.
Knead again and with the help of a rolling pin and roll out the dough.
To prepare the topping:
1. Grease a microwave proof tray and place the pizza dough on it and preheat oven to 425 deg F.
2. Spread the pizza sauce on top. Add chopped capsicum, chopped tomatoes, black olives, paneer tikka pieces, onions and grated mozzarella cheese on top. Sprinkle oregano and the remaining cheese.
3. Place the pizza in the oven for around 10 mins till the edges of the dough turn brown and the cheese melts.
4.Take the pizza out, slice and serve.