- Besan – 1 cup
- Rava – 1/4 cup
- Lemon – 1 medium size
- Ginger – ½ inch piece Grated
- Sugar – 2 teaspoons
- Salt – 3/4 tsp
- Eno fruit salt – 1 teaspoon
- Water – 3/4 cup
- Green chillies, Coriander leaves, mustard seeds, curry leaves, coconut
1. Add besan, rava, grated ginger, salt, 1 teaspoon sugar and lime juice in a bowl and make a smooth batter with 3/4 cup water. Not too thick nor too thin. Keep it aside for 15 mins.
2. Grease a microwave safe bowl with oil. After 15mins, add 1 small teaspoon of eno salt to the batter and mix. Transfer the batter to the microwave safe bowl. (After adding eno, microwave the batter as soon as possible)
3.Microwave the batter for 3 mins. Check with a knife. If the mix sticks to the knife, microwave for another min. Then keep the dhokla aside for 20 mins to cool.
Add mustard, curry leaves, green chillies in hot oil. Add some water with 1 teaspoon sugar and allow it to boil. Then pour over the dhokla. Garnish with coriander and coconut. Pouring hot water along with tadka makes dhokla soft.
Recipe source : http://www.nishamadhulika.com/